D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Change Wording of 3 Buttons – Simplify Extend

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Change Wording of 3 Buttons – Simplify Extend

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Lyons
    Participant

Hi, How do you change the wording on the 3 buttons on the Simplify extend slider. I find it very frustrating that this is not an obvious option?

Cheers,

Jonathan

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

What is your site URL and Username Please ? This ID associated with D5 Creation is a FREE Membership.

Jonathan Lyons
    Participant

Hi The site is located at: http://jabbragency.net/ns/necessitysolutions/

My site would like the three button to link to the text box. Is this possible?

This is Simply Estend. My username is jayvly. My client bout it and I am creating the site.

Cheers,

Jonathan

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You may know that the 3D Slider is Flash Based. Unfortunately, the Texts can not be changed without editing the file in Adobe Flash. You can completely hide the Buttons from SIMPLIFY Options setting the Control Size for 3D Slider to 0

Jonathan Lyons
    Participant

Thank you. Which file is it that I should be editing?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We have just sent to your E-Mail. Please check that

Jonathan Lyons
    Participant

Thank you!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.