D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

NewsPress theme ad sizes

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions NewsPress theme ad sizes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Gilbert
    Participant

In NewsPress options under appearance, there is an option for placing advertisements. On most of the areas for doing this, it recommends Large Size. Can I get some help on knowing specifically what that size is?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You have full freedom to use the size. The maximum size will be the container / content size. It is your decision how you will add the ads. If you use image and if it will be larger than the container in width, the image will be automatically adjusted with the container to 100%. If you use javascript ads like Google AdSense the ad has pre defined width. You can use HTML to set the position to left, center or right. Because the Theme is Responsive, the width is dependent on Device Screen. So, we can’t specify any dimension in pixel. It is you who will take the decision about the Ad Size. You can Visit This Site and This Site to see how they are managing Ads. You should go to their Single News Page, too.

Francis Alisheke
    Participant

If I was to purchase the newspress theme, are u guys going to help me develop it. I have tried to download the free version ‘newspress lite’ but I don’t like the way its looking.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Normally we do more than our Support Policy Permits. But should be considered that we can show you the way but we can’t implement things to our User’s sites. It is a matter of joy that Our users are pleased with our Support Services.

Vjekoslav Dumic
    Participant

You can use HTML to set the position to left, center or right. Because the Theme is Responsive, the width is dependent on Device Screen

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.