D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Simplify Extend 3D Slider support

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Simplify Extend 3D Slider support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eric Fiorani
    Participant

Sorry in advance if this topic has been covered, just send me a link of the answer if so.

As you see the 3D slider, you have the option of “info, stop, link” when you put your mouse over it.

1. When you click info, the little white box comes up in the middle with content, however the text goes over the white box and spills into the photo. My question is, how do I contain the lettering in the white box or just take out the white box out completely and just have lettering on top of the photo?

2. Which font customization heading is linked to the 3D slider?

3. How to I keep the “info, stop, link” up after you click one of the options as it disappears as you have to wait for the loading speed to reset before it appears again?

Thank you

Eric Fiorani
    Participant

Edit: So through editor, I took out the code <InfoBackground=”0xFFFFFF” InfoBackgroundAlpha=”0.95″> and the letters now float on top of the image which is nice. However I don’t see an option to now change font color for the Info. Is there a code I can plugin in to adjust font coloring? And what about changing the lettering for the control such as instead of “link,” changing it to “contact.”

Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please wait for one more day. A New version of SIMPLIFY Extend will released soon. There you will find more controls over the Slider. The 3D Flash Slider has some Limitations, like you can not change the Font, Font Size etc. A new JavaScript based 3D Slider is added besides the Flash based 3D Slider in the New Version which can be controlled easily.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please try the New Version of SIMPLIFY Extend in your Site. Update Tutorial: https://d5creation.com/themeupdate

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

3d slider is not responsive? It’s not working on mobile? Why? Thanks.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

There are 02 types of 3D Slider in SIMPLIFY Theme. Flash Based and JavaScript Based. If you select Flash 3D Slider, the slider will show a basic one in Mobile Devices. If you select JavaScript 3D Slider, Slider will show 3D Slider in all devices. Other 03 Slide Effect will show basic Slide in Mobile Devices. Please check our Demo in your devices.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.