D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Universal/Mobile Responsiveness With Header Not Working

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Universal/Mobile Responsiveness With Header Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lindsey alexaner
    Participant

I have the basic header for the theme News Press, and I have noticed that the title/header default is not responsive. Instead of adjusting for any mobile device, the title is hidden partly behind the page. Can you please point me in the direction of the file/code script that is causing this problem?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Did you activate the Responsive Layout? BTW, during seeking support you are requested to provide your site url.

lindsey alexaner
    Participant

http://www.arrena.us I do not see anywhere to activate the responsive layout. I am sorry, can you point me to the right page?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You will find it under Theme Options.

lindsey alexaner
    Participant

“NewsPress is a Multipurpose WordPress Theme. The best use can be operating News Media, News Paper, Online News Agency etc. Multi Layer Slider will give extra impression to your readers. Easy and Flexible NewsPress Theme is fully RESPONSIVE which can be fit within any screen of devices.”

This is the description under theme customize. I have not been able to see any option for making the site responsive. It appears to already be responsive. My question pertains to the site title. What file in Editor addresses the issue of misplacement of the title on handheld devices. I would like to look at the code for the title.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Yes, the Theme is Responsive. Thousands of sites are running on this theme. We didn’t receive such this complain from any site. Please show with screenshots how the title is and how that will be. Better, you should use a logo instead of Title.

lindsey alexaner
    Participant

Title/header responsive but error

Can you please tell me where I can edit the code in Editor to adjust this header alignment for all devices

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We shall check and if found any issue we shall fix in the next version. By this time you are requested to use a Image Logo.

Eefje Gilbert
    Participant

Has this issue been resolved? I run into the same problem with my website http://www.connecting-in-times-of-duress.nl/.
    On a tablet the header becomes unreadably thin.
    Tablet responsive issue

thank you!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We found nothing wrong testing HERE. Do you want Text Title instead of Image ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.