It’s no secret that both visitors and search engine alike prefer to visit updated websites where content is added on a regular basis. Websites needs regular maintenance, like the updating of content and graphics, keeping the web site current to showcase the latest products and services that your business offers, communicating changes in your company, and adding the latest features currently used by web sites like e-commerce, SEM (search engine marketing), new technology, and so forth. No matter the type of business, you need ongoing web site maintenance to make sure that you are getting the highest return on website investment.
Are your getting your website updated regularly? If yes, are you spending a fortune on website maintenance? Does your website maintenance company take too long to take care of your needs? Our website maintenance packages are designed so that anyone in your organization can successfully handle the maintenance needs of your company’s web site. We have plans to suit every business type and need.
Please Contact Us about any of your web site maintenance needs and pricing. We provide professional website maintenance services company and have skilled professionals able to fulfill any request. Our client list is extensive, with very satisfied clients that have been with us for years.
The Web Site Maintenance Plan Include
- Testing after every edit
- Backup copy of your website (if possible)
- Monthly, detailed invoicing
- Communication by e-mail, 5 days a week.
- Friendly, personal service!
- Product changes and additions
- Updates to calendar or events
- Add breaking news or upcoming events
- Add photos, graphics, graphs and charts
- Text re-writes and improvements
- Site facelifts and makeovers
- Keeping the homepage fresh for return customers
- Google Apps Integration: E-Mail, Calender etc.
Extra Billable Design
Website changes that require more extensive design work are not covered under website maintenance plan. We’ll provide a quote for these changes when needed.
Examples of website changes that are billable and not covered under the website maintenance plans include, but not limited to the following items:
- New Webpage Designs: Creation of webpages not based on the existing webpage design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- Extensive/complex photo re-touching or manipulation
- Video editing, compression or manipulation
- Sound editing, compression and insertion
- Flash animation revisions or additions other than text and image replacement
New Billable Design and Development of Web Sites
Should your website update include a new component to your site, one of our sales representatives or your project manager will contact you to discuss.
Examples of new projects that are not covered under the website maintenance plan include but not limited to the following items:
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed, CSS developemnt, Image design, Reshape the site.
- Interactive or animated features: Flash showcases, virtual tours, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- New content writing
- Photography or video creation
- Print or other marketing materials