D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: I have an error in google search console relating to site coverage .

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support I have an error in google search console relating to site coverage . Reply To: I have an error in google search console relating to site coverage .

D5 Creation
Keymaster

Hi Mark Mason (@docmason)

We have checked your site with the Google Mobile Friendly Tool. But, The Tool is responding with a error message.

Google Mobile Friendly Tool Error

Please check with your Google Search Console and fix any configuration issue if there is anything not working.

This Type of Errors are encountered by some Plugins like JetPack. You are not the one who is facing this issues. Please find This WP Forum Discussion.

Please Clear All the Caches from the WordPress Dashboard, Hosting, CDN Like CloudFlare if any.

You can Remove any other Plugins those generate separate Mobile Sites (If have).

You can Remove Unnecessary Link URLs from Google Search Console.

Thanks