D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: Sun Rain extend

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Sun Rain extend Reply To: Sun Rain extend

Sophie Janotta
Participant

Hi,

please, I need your help. I activated the extended version again, but I have problems with the front page. On the bottom there should be the latest blog posts. But only the heading is showing up- whats wrong? Second, I deactivated clients and testimonials – but there is still the small white line on the right side. I want the whole space for the blog posts as it was in the free version. Here is a screenshot how it looked:

http://www.screencast.com/t/B1KXIQWVC

Another problem:
Under “Color” there is a long list for changing into custom colors. Thats fine. But there is not info, which part of the page will change, they only have numbers. So it is a bit difficult to handle. Do you have a list for that?

Last question:
How can I change the background from the header (like in free version).

Thank you so much for your help,
Sophie