D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

D5 CORPORATE Extend Mobile Usability Issue In Google Search Console

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions D5 CORPORATE Extend Mobile Usability Issue In Google Search Console

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark Mason
    Participant

Hi I have an issue in google search console it tells me that on one page my landing page http://www.peterboroughcomputers.com that the text is too small to read & clickable elements are too close together .
    I cant seem to work it out where the issue is so hopefully someone can help me .
    Thank You

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We are sorry but we don’t find any issue with your site. We need to know details on which part of your site is problematic. Which text is too small actually ? We can read everything clearly. Clickable elements are not too closer. Sometimes the Search Console robot shows wrong information which may be revised in next time. We can find your site Mobile Friendly and Rich Results eligible.

Mark Mason
    Participant

I have to solved the problem after deactivating my plugins I discovered Jet Pack was the cause of the issue .

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Thank you for updating us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.