D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

I cant change my front page after I updated to WP 3.5

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support I cant change my front page after I updated to WP 3.5

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    henrik rabell
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from progressione on December 21, 2012, 15:19
    Hi,

I just started using your theme, and I like it a lot. I just can’t seem to update my frontpage to my own. I keeps showing your front page. Is that because of the new update to 3,5? I really would like to use the theme also as a pro later, if I can solve this problem. 🙂

All of our themes are WordPress 3.5 ready. Please check the Theme Version and you can set the front page from the Theme Options. Please mention the Theme name when requesting any support.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from progressione on December 21, 2012, 15:19
    Hi,

I just started using your theme, and I like it a lot. I just can’t seem to update my frontpage to my own. I keeps showing your front page. Is that because of the new update to 3,5? I really would like to use the theme also as a pro later, if I can solve this problem. 🙂

All of our themes are WordPress 3.5 ready. Please check the Theme Version and you can set the front page from the Theme Options. Please mention the Theme name when requesting any support.

Leen Geerts
    Participant

I likewise have the prolem of being unable to change my homepage. I am currently using D5 Corporate Lite version 1.5.03, which is the latest version available on WordPress.com (the non-lite option seems to be at 1.7 according to this site though), but regardless of whether I use the Theme Options or WordPress’s own Reading Settings, the front page remains the standard page.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from keroko on January 31, 2013, 19:52
    I likewise have the prolem of being unable to change my homepage. I am currently using D5 Corporate Lite version 1.5.03, which is the latest version available on WordPress.com (the non-lite option seems to be at 1.7 according to this site though), but regardless of whether I use the Theme Options or WordPress’s own Reading Settings, the front page remains the standard page.

CORPORATE Lite Edition has no Slide Image. It has one banner image. That’s why it is not showing any sliding.

Leen Geerts
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from d5creation on February 1, 2013, 00:03

Quote:
    Quote from keroko on January 31, 2013, 19:52

CORPORATE Lite Edition has no Slide Image. It has one banner image. That’s why it is not showing any sliding.

I am aware, but sliding images are not my problem, I have a plugin for sliders. The problem I have is that I cannot change my front page.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

@keroko we can say theme is working without any issue. What is your site url?

Leen Geerts
    Participant

That’s… going to be tricky. The site is in development for a private company so I cannot give the url.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from keroko on February 1, 2013, 14:30
    That’s… going to be tricky. The site is in development for a private company so I cannot give the url.

Unfortunately we have noting to do until we investigate any problem. We are sorry.

Leen Geerts
    Participant

I have received permission to link the demo site: http://www.smuldersav.nl/files/wordpress/

Erica Hood-Vincent
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please tell me how to change my theme color from the default aqua green to purple/violet color please. I downloaded the corporate lite theme from WordPress and my entire rebranding is centered around “Purple Passion” Please help as we are scheduled to go live with our relaunch 5/29/2013

Erica
    Your BreakFree Coach

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from ehvconsultants on May 17, 2013, 21:06
    Hello,

Can you please tell me how to change my theme color from the default aqua green to purple/violet color please. I downloaded the corporate lite theme from WordPress and my entire rebranding is centered around “Purple Passion” Please help as we are scheduled to go live with our relaunch 5/29/2013

Erica
    Your BreakFree Coach

CORPORATE Pro and Extend Version has 09 Color Schemes including Purple Color.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.