D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Simplify (Free Version) Slider on Main Page

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Simplify (Free Version) Slider on Main Page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Scholl
    Participant

How can I use code to place a slideshow as my main image on the home page? I have searched the forum and cannot find an answer. I am using a plug-in for my slideshow.

http://authenticawarenesscoaching.com/

Thank you!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can use Simplify Extend for Slide Show. You can also see the DEMO.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve downloaded your wonderful free theme Simplify and now I was wondering how can I change the gray background color?
    Thanks for the reply.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from iztokG on March 31, 2013, 23:04
    Hello,
    I’ve downloaded your wonderful free theme Simplify and now I was wondering how can I change the gray background color?
    Thanks for the reply.

Extend Edition has Theme Options to change the colors from WP-Admin. For Free Version you can Change the Colors by Yourself with Custom Coding.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Please if you could briefly show an example, because I’ve been looking in the settings but I have not found.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from iztokG on March 31, 2013, 23:10
    Please if you could briefly show an example, because I’ve been looking in the settings but I have not found.

You can find the Theme Features of FREE and Extend Edition in Simplify Theme Page.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

“For Free Version you can Change the Colors by Yourself with Custom Coding.”

Please if you could briefly show how to make Custom Coding. I tried something in style.css but nothing has changed.

Tkank you.

paul howells
    Participant

i have recently came to WordPress and downloaded the wonderfull Simplify theme. i am wondering how i can change the images in the slideshow so i can put my own in there.

Thanks.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from paulhowells on April 19, 2013, 15:15
    i have recently came to WordPress and downloaded the wonderfull Simplify theme. i am wondering how i can change the images in the slideshow so i can put my own in there.

Thanks.

You can do it in Extend Version.

henk lutgerink
    Participant

Keymaster,

Its all nice and dandy to keep referring to the Extend Version of the Simplify and simplicity themes, but I can imagine that the majority of users are able to change the code to have, for example, 8 images in the slider, which I have [url]http://freebsd.synology.me[/url]
    They’re (your users) still promoting D5 Creation, so why not giving them the benefit of the doubt to be able to change the code or explain how to change it.
    If they screw up, its their problem, but a lot of users are quiet adement of doing that; I am 65 and still being very active and taught myself css,php and javascript and its not even my background

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You will find lots of tutorials in the web on WordPress and Themes. You will also find some tutorials in YouTube on Simplify Extend. The Free Version of Simplify had no Slide before but we have already added 03 Slide option including many new features too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.