D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: socialia pro

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions socialia pro Reply To: socialia pro

D5 Creation
Keymaster

I own the pro themes. What will I pay for having newpress grekiy. I pay just enough difference.

Only DEVELOPER Members can download and use Extend Version Themes. We found that you have become STARTER Member on April 19, 2014. Normally we refund any Membership Amount fully if they want to become a DEVELOPER Member within one week. We can refund you 70% of your STARTER Membership Payment if you become a DEVELOPER Member. The Period will start from the date of New Payment.

If you want this we shall set you FREE Member and you will become a DEVELOPER Member. Once you will become a DEVELOPER Member we shall refund you 70% of the STARTER Membership Payment.