D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: Menu system

Steve Chamberlin
Participant

Thanks for the response and helping to troubleshoot! Your answer is different than what I’m viewing from your Theme/Header.php vs. viewing the Simplify demo. Let me explain.

The code in your Header.php is: <meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width” /> This is also what I see when viewing the code when looking at my website.

The code displayed in your Simplify Extend demo is: <meta name=’viewport’ content=’width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no’ />

Why is it different?

Your question, “check your Plugins disabling one by one”.
My Answer: I removed every plugin and still have a display issue. Basically, it is just the Simplify Theme. This was done at http://www.eolanaagency.com. This will help you understand it is not a unique issue for my websites.

Also, as a registered developer, I’ve opened a Technical Support ticket on this item.

Thanks for the help!