D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Themes

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey Bevel
    Participant

I think your template corrupted my wordpress dashboard i cannot edit anything. once i log into the admin panel i get a blank screen for everything…widgets blank…etc. dashboard blank…i’m in but i can’t see anything at all

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from JuniperRose on March 3, 2013, 05:49
    I think your template corrupted my wordpress dashboard i cannot edit anything. once i log into the admin panel i get a blank screen for everything…widgets blank…etc. dashboard blank…i’m in but i can’t see anything at all

What is the Theme you are using? If you are using Simplify This Tutorial may help you. We mentioned in our Theme Description that the Minimum Requirement of WordPress 3.5.1. Update your WordPress Version to the latest and install Simplify.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.