D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: How to hide Theme Credit Line and Add my Own ?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support How to hide Theme Credit Line and Add my Own ? Reply To: How to hide Theme Credit Line and Add my Own ?

D5 Creation
Keymaster

Your site is showing that the code has been broken somewhere during your customization. Please look This Site and your site. The layouts are different. You should find the place or plugins from where any code has been broken. It may be you are using any HTML tag without closing that properly. You can try replacing all the Original theme files for testing. Please find the attached images. We have used the same in our testing environment and is working perfectly.

Please stop opening multiple support requests for the same issue. You should use either this forum or E-Mail Support, not both at the same time.