D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: Simplify Extend items not rendering correctly on some devices

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Simplify Extend items not rendering correctly on some devices Reply To: Simplify Extend items not rendering correctly on some devices

LJ Kelly
Participant

What type of device are you using to view the site? The problem occurs when viewing the site on some, but not all, iPads or iPhones.
What happens on the home page is the text “Kuna Library Programs” through the Teens description appears over the picture of the rock, just above the top menu. The images of adults and teens don’t show anywhere.
On the other pages in Upcoming Events only half of the image shows. For example in the screen shot you took I only see all of the image, when viewing it on my iPad I only see the top half of the Lego Friday information.
I can email you screen shots.