D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Simplify Extend items not rendering correctly on some devices

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Simplify Extend items not rendering correctly on some devices

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LJ Kelly
    Participant

I am using Simplify Extend and encountering the problems listed below when viewing the site on some iPads and some iPhones. The browsers I’ve used include Safari, Chrome, Diigo and FireFox.

1. Home page- The images and text from two of the three boxes on of my First Row information appear in the header.
    2. Widget in Primary Sidebar- I’m using a NextGEN Slideshow widget in the Primary Sidebar, only half of the images used show.

Thanks for your help resolving these issues.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

What is your Site URL?

Unfortunately, we can’t support for any Plugins. You should style for the Plugin Items.

LJ Kelly
    Participant

I’m sorry I forgot to include the URL. kunalibrary.org
    Please look at the home page and any other page except the calendar.

What do you mean I “should style for the Plugin items”?
    Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We didn’t find any problem in your site. What is the problem actually? Can you Please show some screenshots? We are finding your site like this. If you want Full Site for all devices you can Uncheck the Responsive Option from Simplify Options. The Theme width is 930px when most of the modern devices have more than that resolution.

LJ Kelly
    Participant

What type of device are you using to view the site? The problem occurs when viewing the site on some, but not all, iPads or iPhones.
    What happens on the home page is the text “Kuna Library Programs” through the Teens description appears over the picture of the rock, just above the top menu. The images of adults and teens don’t show anywhere.
    On the other pages in Upcoming Events only half of the image shows. For example in the screen shot you took I only see all of the image, when viewing it on my iPad I only see the top half of the Lego Friday information.
    I can email you screen shots.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We understand your issue but we can’t regenerate the issue in our test environment. We also found that your Theme is Backdated. You should Update The Theme to the Latest Version. Update will not remove your contents.

LJ Kelly
    Participant

Please check out screen shots of both rendering issues at http://kunalibrary.org/screen-shots/

Everything I’m seeing on the backend of my site says my theme is up to date. What makes you say it’s not?

Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You will not get any notice for Update for any Paid Themes. WordPress provides notice only for the Free Themes hosted in their repository. You can check the Theme Versions in our Theme Page.

LJ Kelly
    Participant

Were you able to view the screen shots? If so, any suggestions?
    Can you suggest any other websites that are using the Simplify Extend themes? I’d like to see how their information renders on the devices in question.

What are the steps for updating my versions of Simplify Extend?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.