D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: My Theme doesn't activated when I activate

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support My Theme doesn't activated when I activate Reply To: My Theme doesn't activated when I activate

Günay Spahi
Participant

Im testing with theme check plugin it give this warning

WARNING: The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.
REQUIRED: The <title> tags can only contain a call to wp_title(). Use the wp_title filter to modify the output
RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_theme_support( “title-tag” ) was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implement this functionality for WordPress 4.1 and above.
INFO: Possible hard-coded links were found in the file functions.php.
Line 144: echo of_get_option(‘copyright’, ‘© ‘ . date(‘Y’). ‘: ‘ . get_bloginfo( ‘name’ )). ‘<span class=’credit’> | NewsPress Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: <a hr
INFO: Non-printable characters were found in the single.php file. You may want to check this file for errors.
Line 24: