D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

My Theme doesn't activated when I activate

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support My Theme doesn't activated when I activate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Günay Spahi
    Participant

Hi, I have a Newspress-extend theme. My hosting is from godaddy. my wordpress site work with another themes but when I activate my newspress extend its give this error

“”Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at nashko.info “”

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Hello,

NewsPress Extend has no such issues. These are hosting issues. You should have more resources to run NewsPress Extend because it is designed to handle thousands of visitors. You should remove NewsPress Extend from WordPress Dashboard and re-install the theme again. If the theme doesn’t run, you should contact with your host for more resources and/or optimize your WordPress Installation. Please read This Article first to last with all replies. You will find a part describing this low server resources issues.

Thanks

Günay Spahi
    Participant

Hello
    My hosting is from godaddy they said It my be from theme, but this theme before are worked, now I can’t see even live preview please help me…

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please provide your site url, one temporary admin id and password yo Here so that we can check. Thousands of users are running this theme without any issue.

Günay Spahi
    Participant

Im testing with theme check plugin it give this warning

WARNING: The theme uses the add_shortcode() function. Custom post-content shortcodes are plugin-territory functionality.
    REQUIRED: The <title> tags can only contain a call to wp_title(). Use the wp_title filter to modify the output
    RECOMMENDED: No reference to add_theme_support( “title-tag” ) was found in the theme. It is recommended that the theme implement this functionality for WordPress 4.1 and above.
    INFO: Possible hard-coded links were found in the file functions.php.
    Line 144: echo of_get_option(‘copyright’, ‘© ‘ . date(‘Y’). ‘: ‘ . get_bloginfo( ‘name’ )). ‘<span class=’credit’> | NewsPress Theme by: D5 Creation | Powered by: <a hr
    INFO: Non-printable characters were found in the single.php file. You may want to check this file for errors.
    Line 24:

Günay Spahi
    Participant

I was sending temporarily user id and pass

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Those warnings from Theme Check Plugins are not issues. Those are WordPress.org standards. Plugins Territories should not be included with Theme. But those are required by our users.

The problem is raised from low resources of your hosting/server. You should ask your host to increase the PHP Memory Limit to 250MB+ and PHP Time for Scripts to 60Sec+. If you have access to the PHP.ini file you can also do that. After changing those values you can install W3 Total Cache Plugin.

Günay Spahi
    Participant

This is my Php info you can controlized now http://nashko.com/WordPress/phpinfo.php

Günay Spahi
    Participant

now at frontpage gives me this erorr
    Notice: Undefined variable: bnewscontent in G:\PleskVhosts\nashko.com\httpdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\newspress-extend\front-page.php on line 19

How can I solve This problem, how can I speedUp my site

best regards

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

@Günay Spahi

There is no bnewscontent in the front-page.php as you mentioned. Users are requested to Use the Latest Version of WordPress and Theme always.

We cound not visit your site becasue that is blocked by Google. This is not a Theme, WordPress or Hosting/Server issue. Google treated your site as suspicious. Most of the cases this may be due to any Bad Advertising Code. This should be resolved by Google. You should remove all Ad Codes from your site and Submit for a Review to webmaster.google.com

ESSENTIAL TIPS FOR IMPROVING THE SPEED OF YOUR WP SITE

And also read the 6th Reply of This Forum Topic

You can also take our Custom Services to speed up your site 10 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.