D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: Customization the Travel Theme

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Customization the Travel Theme Reply To: Customization the Travel Theme

Sajid Mahmood
Participant

thanks..

Now there are few things I am asking in one shot, please explain me in detail, as I am new:

1. I set 1 image in the slider with its caption. Site is displaying this as the background only in homepage. It changes to another background image when I visit any post/page.. I want to show the same slider’s one image as the background on all pages/posts. And also I need to know that where this 2nd image coming from?

2. I set vspace=150px in css file, to make a reasonable vertical space (height) between top menu and the featured boxes. This way, the featured boxes are moved up but the image caption goes backward, I want to move the caption upward, i.e. just below the top menu. This caption used to move up when I set up vspace=150px in my travel-lite theme. But now in travel-extend the caption is not moving up.

3. Select Sliding Images from Posts…
Check it if you want to Show The Sliding Images from Posts. This will disable the following Sliding Images and will show the Featured Images from the Selected 10 Latest Posts with the Post Titles as Image Captions.
I checked this box, but it is not displaying the featured images from the posts, even I have featured images in my posts.

4. Do you provide service of theme translation? I want to translate the site from English to Urdu language.

Thanks & Regards.