D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: Logo appears blurry in SunRain

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Logo appears blurry in SunRain Reply To: Logo appears blurry in SunRain

Julie Gomes
Participant

Thank you very much. I have updated my plugins and deleted ones I don’t use. I also disabled some plugins, but the logo is still blurry. I don’t have any image optimizer plugins on the site. So I have no idea how to fix this. As you suggested, I will research the WordPress Core settings for media, but this falls a bit outside of my expertise. All of the other images throughout the website come through clearly, it’s only the logo that’s being affected.

I am more than happy to pay for the extended version of the theme, but $59.99 is quite expensive? And what happens after one year? Or am I forced to pay $499.99 to have the credits removed permanently? Feel free to email me directly and we can talk further.