D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Logo appears blurry in SunRain

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Logo appears blurry in SunRain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You should show your site and logo image

Julie Gomes
    Participant

My site is: http://cata-farmworkers.org/testing/

I have tried every single size, resolution and format but nothing is working. I am a graphic designer so I do understand resolution and graphic quality. This has me completely baffled!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

It may be due to the WordPress Core settings for Media and/or any Plugins for image optimization. We are confirming you that the Theme doesn’t compress the image itself. The Appearance > Header is a WordPress Core feature.

BTW, we found that you have removed the WordPress and D5 Creation Credits from your site’s footer. How do we get inspirations for Free Theme Development if you don’t provide us any credit for the CMS and Theme ?

Julie Gomes
    Participant

Thank you very much. I have updated my plugins and deleted ones I don’t use. I also disabled some plugins, but the logo is still blurry. I don’t have any image optimizer plugins on the site. So I have no idea how to fix this. As you suggested, I will research the WordPress Core settings for media, but this falls a bit outside of my expertise. All of the other images throughout the website come through clearly, it’s only the logo that’s being affected.

I am more than happy to pay for the extended version of the theme, but $59.99 is quite expensive? And what happens after one year? Or am I forced to pay $499.99 to have the credits removed permanently? Feel free to email me directly and we can talk further.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Theme doesn’t have any code for reducing the Image Quality. But the Uploader crops the image in Free Version. In Extend Version, you can use Larger Image Proportionately to 300px X 90 px which will not be cropped. Suppose, you can use any image with 600px X 180px in Extend Version. That will not be stretched

SunRain Options

For Membership Options, please find the Membership Page and the FAQs. We have also sent you an E-Mail. You can continue using the Theme with ONE THEME Membership but you will not be able to download the Theme after one year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.