D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: small business theme free and i have upgraded to extended, problems

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support small business theme free and i have upgraded to extended, problems Reply To: small business theme free and i have upgraded to extended, problems

D5 Creation
Keymaster

Please consider that All of the WordPress dynamic data is stored in a MySql Database, not in any theme files. So, you will not loss anything like posts, pages, menus, settings etc.

WordPress Menus are controlled by WordPress Core, not by our Themes. It is WordPress System that when you install and activate any new theme, WordPress shows the pages as the Menu Items. You can set your own Menus from WP-Admin > Appearance > Menus > Menu Locations. It is a 2/3 mouse clicks matter.

You need not re-do anything. All are stored in your database. Don’t worry please. In Small Business Extend you can select which posts can be shown in Slide and Blog Index of Front Page. All posts/pages may not be important. Please follow This Article for Slide Setting.

BTW, what is your Site URL ?