D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

small business theme free and i have upgraded to extended, problems

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support small business theme free and i have upgraded to extended, problems

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ian harden
    Participant

i have upgraded and installed the theme but when i activate it – i assumed the site would remain as it was – but its all wrong, parts missing, menues all wrong.

do i need to re-do my entire site again as i really don;t want to do that, i assumed upgrading would have the site remaining the same.

annoying!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please consider that All of the WordPress dynamic data is stored in a MySql Database, not in any theme files. So, you will not loss anything like posts, pages, menus, settings etc.

WordPress Menus are controlled by WordPress Core, not by our Themes. It is WordPress System that when you install and activate any new theme, WordPress shows the pages as the Menu Items. You can set your own Menus from WP-Admin > Appearance > Menus > Menu Locations. It is a 2/3 mouse clicks matter.

You need not re-do anything. All are stored in your database. Don’t worry please. In Small Business Extend you can select which posts can be shown in Slide and Blog Index of Front Page. All posts/pages may not be important. Please follow This Article for Slide Setting.

BTW, what is your Site URL ?

ian harden
    Participant

http://www.ipcsolutions.org.uk

the main title picture was ignored and i couldn’t find the choices. i’ll have another go.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Didn’t you find this ? If not please Provide your Site URL, One Temporary Admin ID and Pssword to here: https://d5creation.com/support/

ian harden
    Participant

thanks, tried to email you but your systems down.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We are sorry but we didn’t receive any notification on Site Down. Can you please check again ?

ian harden
    Participant

hi

sent again and appeared to work this time.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, the Password is not working. Please check that

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We have set all settings for your site. You will find more settings under Appearance > Small Business Options

ian harden
    Participant

thanks.

i am having issues with the banner working correctly with my posts scrolling. i had 2 but now none. i will check it out.

also, how do i get rid of the sponsorship banner at the bottom for the front page? i really don’t want it there. cannot find an option to delete in the settings.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Your posts were not checked to show for the Slider. Please don’t use the Quick Edit Mode for the Posts/Pages. You should also check your plugins if any of them removed your settings or not.

Small Business WordPress Theme

We are sorry but we could not understand the sponsorship banner term. Can you specify this ? We are finding your site like this

Business WordPress Theme

ian harden
    Participant

i managed to find the option for the sponsors at the bottom and swithc it off.

however, the slider picture has that black text box over it where as before it didn’t. can i get rid of it so it shows the picture behind only?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

There is a option in the Slider Settings Page to hide the Texts from the Slider

Small Business Slide

We request you to read all available options under Appearance > Small Business Options

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.