D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: Static Page Issue

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Static Page Issue Reply To: Static Page Issue

James Baysinger
Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have tried the static page, but it changes everything. The site is metalcrunch.com. I haven’t changed anything other than a little text and a few images. I’ll try to post screenshots, hopefully they will show up. As you can see, the only choices I get are the About page and the Blog page.

mc001

What I want is my front page to stay the same, but I want the blog page to be able to be used as a blog.

This is what the front page currently looks like.

mc002

But when I try to use a static page, it basically deletes everything on my front page and only offers me two choices: About page and the Blog page.

mc003

I’m just not sure what to do with the front page to keep it without losing the format when I change to static.

If I have to create a blank page and use it as the front page, how do I transfer the exact format, text, and images from the current front page to a blank page?