D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Reply To: Travel Extend – Featured Image for Posts Default

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Travel Extend – Featured Image for Posts Default Reply To: Travel Extend – Featured Image for Posts Default

Mark Power
Participant

I have updated to the latest theme, but the problem still persists. In the time between clicking on a link and the time that the featured post image loads, there is an image of mountains that appears. It’s soon replaced with the featured image, but for those with slow loading connections, the image is going to be there at least for a bit. We would like to replace the image of the mountains, but adding a new photo that is 900 x 300 to the ‘Post Image Featured Background’ does nothing. Let me know if you would like to see screenshots of the issue. There isn’t any way to attach them here so just let me know how you would like me to submit them.