D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Travel Extend – Featured Image for Posts Default

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Travel Extend – Featured Image for Posts Default

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mark Power
    Participant

Is there a way to change the default featured image for posts? I have changed the ‘Post Featured Image Background’, but the mountain scene still shows up while the actual ‘Featured Image’ that I set is loading.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We believe that you can do it from Travel Options. Please Update your site with the Latest Theme Version: https://d5creation.com/themeupdate/

Mark Power
    Participant

I have updated to the latest theme, but the problem still persists. In the time between clicking on a link and the time that the featured post image loads, there is an image of mountains that appears. It’s soon replaced with the featured image, but for those with slow loading connections, the image is going to be there at least for a bit. We would like to replace the image of the mountains, but adding a new photo that is 900 x 300 to the ‘Post Image Featured Background’ does nothing. Let me know if you would like to see screenshots of the issue. There isn’t any way to attach them here so just let me know how you would like me to submit them.

Mark Power
    Participant

Alternatively, you might be able to reproduce the issue yourself by going to http://www.longawaitedvacations.net/sandbox and looking at any post under ‘All Inclusive Resorts’.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please provide us The Site URL, One Temporary Admin ID and Password to this contact, so that we can check your site.

Mark Power
    Participant

Oddly enough I just checked while generating the temporary admin ID and it appears that the last thing I did last night worked and I have now been able to remove the mountain scene. May have been a caching issue or something.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Thank you for updating us 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.