D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

2 columns on the category page for post listings

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions 2 columns on the category page for post listings

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nicole Falconer
    Participant

I’d like the posts within the categories to show up as 2 columns. How do i get the Simplify Extend theme to do this?

Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from marketingdiva on March 7, 2014, 01:43
    I’d like the posts within the categories to show up as 2 columns. How do i get the Simplify Extend theme to do this?

Thanks

Simplify can show 02 Columns where first column is Post/Page Contents and second column is sidebar. Do you want this or 02 Columns of Contents with/without sidebar?

It is a major customization issue if you want 02 Column of Contents. We shall try to introduce some options from any of the next theme versions where you can do this easily from WP-Admin. If you require it immediately you can take our Custom Service Opportunities.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.