D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Add linking ability to Partners & Clients images on Business Line Pro Homepage

Front Page D5 Creation Forum Wish a New Product or Service! Add linking ability to Partners & Clients images on Business Line Pro Homepage

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Andre Bøhm.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Steven Paul
    Participant

It would be a great thing to see linking ability added to the Partner / Clients section of the Business Line Pro area such as this one below.

Business-Line-Pro-Clients-Partners-Area.jpg

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from testdrivetech on January 28, 2013, 03:28
    It would be a great thing to see linking ability added to the Partner / Clients section of the Business Line Pro area such as this one below.

Business-Line-Pro-Clients-Partners-Area.jpg

Ok, we will include it in our next theme version.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

@testdrivetech We have added this feature and some extra features like slide image re-sizing, speed controlling etc. with D5 Business Line Extend Edition. Unfortunately the STARTER and ADVANCED Members will not be able to download the Extend Edition. But the happy news for you that we have sent one copy of the D5 Business Line Extend to your e-mail for honoring your suggestion and participation in this forum. We hope that you will be continuing your participation in our forum.

You can find details in the Business Line Theme Page.

Steven Paul
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you… This will be a great feature for many others.

Andre Bøhm
    Participant

I have the same needs for my Theme. I use Small Business Pro. Can you fix the link option for this too?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pannelars on March 22, 2013, 21:47
    I have the same needs for my Theme. I use Small Business Pro. Can you fix the link option for this too?

Small Business Extend has this feature but unfortunately the Pro Edition has no linking ability from Clients’ Logo.

Andre Bøhm
    Participant

Ah, thanks for answer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.