D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Adding Content or Widgets Below Colums on D5 Business Line

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Adding Content or Widgets Below Colums on D5 Business Line

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David Strand
    Participant

Is there a way to add content and / or widgets below the colums on the D5 Business Line?

What about being able to Add Like a Telephone Number in Header Area?

Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from premier-tek on June 6, 2013, 11:03
    Is there a way to add content and / or widgets below the colums on the D5 Business Line?

What about being able to Add Like a Telephone Number in Header Area?

Thanks

You can add widgets in the footer area under the Social Media Icons but there is no default placeholder under featured box. You can add some code/text for this in the bottom of the featured-box.php with starting <div> and closing </div> like

Code:
    <div>Some Text</div>
    David Strand
    Participant

What about adding the telephone number to the Header? Im assuming I would need to edit the header.php, what do I need to add and where do you recoment adding?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from premier-tek on June 8, 2013, 10:08
    What about adding the telephone number to the Header? Im assuming I would need to edit the header.php, what do I need to add and where do you recoment adding?

We see that you have designed your Slide Images nicely. We can strongly recommend you to add the Telephone Number under the image text of Slide Images. Thus you can show your Telephone number as per your expected font, size and color. You can also add anything in the Slide Caption.

David Strand
    Participant

Im assuming you mean add to the image caption option under slider settings? I tried applying HTML code here and it does not display correctly, or are you refering to another location to add the number?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from premier-tek on June 9, 2013, 04:52
    Im assuming you mean add to the image caption option under slider settings? I tried applying HTML code here and it does not display correctly, or are you refering to another location to add the number?

You can edit the Slide Images and set your Telephone Number There

7cBm8km.jpg

or You can show the Telephone Number as Slide Image Caption

5tPMDGr.png

David Strand
    Participant

What font did you use on the image? I like that one.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from premier-tek on June 10, 2013, 06:39
    What font did you use on the image? I like that one.

Oswald

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.