D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Adding Links to the images in the home page

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Adding Links to the images in the home page

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bill Shea
    Participant

Hi, I am new to the Simplify Theme. I installed it and it is working well for a friends site. It is a very simple site (reboundingjobs.com) but as I was configuring the site I realized I could not find a way to make the primary banner a link or any of the images on the home page.

Is there an eash way to modify the theme to make the images clickable and links to other pages in the site?
    http://www.reboundingjobs.com

Thanks for your help.

-BS

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from shea301 on March 26, 2013, 07:29
    Hi, I am new to the Simplify Theme. I installed it and it is working well for a friends site. It is a very simple site (reboundingjobs.com) but as I was configuring the site I realized I could not find a way to make the primary banner a link or any of the images on the home page.

Is there an eash way to modify the theme to make the images clickable and links to other pages in the site?
    http://www.reboundingjobs.com

Thanks for your help.

-BS

Hello,

Greetings from D5 Creation!
    The Extend Edition of Theme has such these features including 100+ exciting features. You can Try the Simplify Extend.

Thanks

Bill Shea
    Participant

Thank you for the reply, but I cannot afford $149 per year for a WB theme on a site that will not be generating any income. I will work on finding another theme to accomodate. Thanks

keebo
    Participant

The extended site is $149 per year???????

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from keebo on March 27, 2013, 17:57
    The extended site is $149 per year???????

We believe that we have replied the same question to you via E-Mail. That E-Mail is also applicable for all types of Memberships.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.