D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Attention to the D5 Smartia Users!

Front Page D5 Creation Forum Announcement Attention to the D5 Smartia Users!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    D5 Creation
    Keymaster

“Attention to the D5 Smartia Users!”
    The 1.6 Version was uploaded to the server. This version requires WordPress 3.4 for running. Please upgrade your version downloading from this place. We also submitted to the WordPress Repository for their Approval. This version has been fixed a major bug for Image code inserting within Ad Codes. The ” symbol was changed to /”. This bug has been fixed in this version. Please Remember that You must upgrade your WordPress Version to 3.4 before updating D5 Smartia 1.6

Esther Ruiz
    Participant

I have a problem with the creation of a child theme from smartia theme:

Warning: require_once(/home/s13588fa/public_html/socialmediaproject.es/wp-content/themes/smp-d5-smartia/inc/theme-options.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/s13588fa/public_html/socialmediaproject.es/wp-content/themes/d5-smartia/functions.php on line 47

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/s13588fa/public_html/socialmediaproject.es/wp-content/themes/smp-d5-smartia/inc/theme-options.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php-5.5.8/lib/php’) in /home/s13588fa/public_html/socialmediaproject.es/wp-content/themes/d5-smartia/functions.php on line 47

It doesn´t found “functions php”. Can you tell me why?

Thanks in advance

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Esther Ruiz Ortiz on January 30, 2014, 17:03
    I have a problem with the creation of a child theme from smartia theme:

Warning: require_once(/home/s13588fa/public_html/socialmediaproject.es/wp-content/themes/smp-d5-smartia/inc/theme-options.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/s13588fa/public_html/socialmediaproject.es/wp-content/themes/d5-smartia/functions.php on line 47

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/s13588fa/public_html/socialmediaproject.es/wp-content/themes/smp-d5-smartia/inc/theme-options.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php-5.5.8/lib/php’) in /home/s13588fa/public_html/socialmediaproject.es/wp-content/themes/d5-smartia/functions.php on line 47

It doesn´t found “functions php”. Can you tell me why?

Thanks in advance

You should download the Theme from D5 Creation site and install. Smartia has functions.php in the Theme Folder. How you installed is the matter.

Smartia has only one version, FREE. We have a plan to add a Pro and an Extend version of Smartia soon. You can wait for few more days until the Pro and Extend version come.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.