D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Broken link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Julieta Fumberg
    Participant

I have the business theme, which it has worked just fine for over a year. Randomly a link broke. From the menu bar, it cannot find a page, even though the page is there. I have removed the page, and re added it, and still for some reason that one cannot be found.

PLEASE HELP!!

Julieta.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can try rewriting your Permalink Structure. This is not a Theme Issue

Julieta Fumberg
    Participant

I did, and it still gives me the same error 404 page not found.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We don’t know why you are facing this problem until investigate your site. We don’t regenerate this problem in our Test Environment. We didn’t receive such these complains from our users. BTW, we request you to use the Latest Version of WordPress and Theme. You may know that WordPress releases two major versions every year and we also update our themes several times. What is your site URL ?

We can ensure you that This is not a Theme Issue

Julieta Fumberg
    Participant

I have 2 sites attached to eachother for the different versions. One works, and the other doesn’t. http://www.doxa.edu/spanish/ if you click in contacto, you get a 404 error. If you check out the english version of the same site http://www.doxa.edu it’s works fine, and it’s all the same.

I cannot find what’s wrong with it. I have tried erasing the page, re doing it. I am running out of options.

Thanks for looking into it for me!

Julieta.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is how we are finding your Page. We didn’t find any problem in the page. It may be your Local Problem.

We are confirming again that this is not a Theme Issue. We could check your Dashboard ( WP Admin ) but we check the Admin area of ONE THEME, DEVELOPER and DEVELOPER PLUS Users. Your status is FREE Membership

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.