D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Business Line (Free) Header Not Working.

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Business Line (Free) Header Not Working.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dean Hankey
    Participant

Business Line (Free) Header Not Working.

I have tried to upload a header image and the “HEADER” page goes blank when I hit ‘upload’. (The result is not way to ‘Save Changes’ so no way to change, update or add new header) – – The image DOES get uploaded to the media library, but no way to post it in the HEADER position.

YES, I tried to use the “Choose Image” (Chose Image From Your Media Library) option and no joy there either.

Insights? Help?

THANK YOU!
    ~ Deano in Reno
    <><

FYI: Site I’m working on for one of my members:
    http://TheCorperationSpeaker.com

Dean Hankey
    Participant

Is there a way to get some help?

Was investigating buying theme subscriptions here, but if the themes don’t work as promoted and advertised and there is zero support for broken product, there is no way anyone would pay for that… would they? – – Any help or suggestions?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from TheDeanOfSuccess on April 29, 2013, 12:06
    Is there a way to get some help?

Was investigating buying theme subscriptions here, but if the themes don’t work as promoted and advertised and there is zero support for broken product, there is no way anyone would pay for that… would they? – – Any help or suggestions?

All of our Themes are fully working without any issues. None of our Theme is broken. We are ensuring that all the features described in the Theme Pages are fully working.

Dean Hankey
    Participant

RELLY… that is the reply? – – Why would I ask for help if ther theme was working perfectly or with-out issue.

No biggy, I’ll shop elswhere and get working themes if no one wants to help solve the problem.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from TheDeanOfSuccess on April 30, 2013, 00:12
    RELLY… that is the reply? – – Why would I ask for help if ther theme was working perfectly or with-out issue.

No biggy, I’ll shop elswhere and get working themes if no one wants to help solve the problem.

We are ensuring you again that the Problems you described are not related with Themes. These are your browser’s javascript’s settings or issues not related with Themes. We are sure of that.

Steve Valencia
    Participant

Please view http://www.AmericanContractorExchange.com/wordpress The option to change the image is not working when changing the style sheet. It “seems” that “your” Custom Header Preview area is broken. I have increased the image size in the style sheet to 750×200 pixels but look at the results.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from [email protected] on June 30, 2013, 23:34
    Please view http://www.AmericanContractorExchange.com/wordpress The option to change the image is not working when changing the style sheet. It “seems” that “your” Custom Header Preview area is broken. I have increased the image size in the style sheet to 750×200 pixels but look at the results.

Please implement the Logo from WP-Admin > Appearance > Header in the Free Version of Business Line. The Pro/Extend Version has Theme Options to do set the Logo from WP-Admin > Appearance > Business Line Options > General Options

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.