D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Business Line Pro

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Business Line Pro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Webber
    Participant

I have removed 1 of the 4 featured boxes on the home page, in Chrome they are slightly offset to the left, in IE they are all squashed up and way over to the left. Any help appreciated. here is my work in progress site agx.smart-suits.com
    Thanks in advance

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from aquagraphix on September 30, 2013, 17:54
    I have removed 1 of the 4 featured boxes on the home page, in Chrome they are slightly offset to the left, in IE they are all squashed up and way over to the left. Any help appreciated. here is my work in progress site agx.smart-suits.com
    Thanks in advance

Did you make any change to the Theme Files? Out Default Theme Files don’t behave like these.

David Webber
    Participant

Nope, not changed a thing, it was a fresh download of the theme with just the images put in place

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from aquagraphix on October 2, 2013, 01:16
    Nope, not changed a thing, it was a fresh download of the theme with just the images put in place

You should set your image size ( height and width ) as mentioned in the Theme Options.

David Webber
    Participant

Image sizes are exactly as the theme asks for, works fine in chrome and safari although they are set to the left a bit, in IE they are all squashed up.
    Here is one of the images hotlinked from the page, 215×100 as the theme asks for.
    SHOP-PAGE.jpg

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from aquagraphix on October 3, 2013, 00:14
    Image sizes are exactly as the theme asks for, works fine in chrome and safari although they are set to the left a bit, in IE they are all squashed up.
    Here is one of the images hotlinked from the page, 215×100 as the theme asks for.
    SHOP-PAGE.jpg

Did you set the 03 Featured Boxes from Theme Options? Or just deleted the Code?

Anyway, you can use the following code in the Custom Code within the Head Area of Theme Options. This will solve your Problem.

Code:
    <style>
    #featured-boxs { width: 100%; }
    </style>
    David Webber
    Participant

Perfect, thank you!
    That solved the problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.