D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Cannot update pages since upgrade to WordPress 4.5.3

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Cannot update pages since upgrade to WordPress 4.5.3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Liam Gall
    Participant

Hi. When I update the info on a page on my site and save the page, nothing is updated and the page remains as it was before I made the changes.
    Please help – I need to change certain pages on my site urgently!
    I have been using your theme for 4 years now, without problems and now suddenly since I updated wordpress I can no longer modify pages.
    I just installed the latest version of your theme and this has not helped unfortunately…
    Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We believe that, the issue you are facing is not related with themes. BTW, which theme are you using and what is the Site URL ?

Liam Gall
    Participant

I am using the D5 Business Line theme and my site is http://www.liamgall.com.
    Thanks for your help!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We can find the Theme OK in our Testing Environment with the Latest WordPress Version. Theme has no issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.