D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Can't save options under Customize (simplify theme)

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Can't save options under Customize (simplify theme)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sharanda Foster
    Participant

I am using the simplify theme. I can’t save options under customize. I tried deactivating all my plugins and that DID NOT work. What else can i do???

P.S. The saved button is showing but it no longer says (save and publish)

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please don’t give emphasis on Customize. You can deactivate plugins from WP-Admin > Plugins > Installed Plugins

Sharanda Foster
    Participant

I am emphasizing Customize because everything else is working on this theme except the Customize. I have already deactivated all of the plugs-in so the plugins was not causing the problem.

When I click on Appearance and Customize, I CAN NOT add anything to my website under the Customize section. The save and publish button is not available to click on.

Things I had tried to fix the problem:
    1. deactivate all plugins
    2. restart the computer

Can you please help me? I have no clue what else to do.

Thanks in advance

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Our Themes are based one Theme Option, not Theme Customize. Customize is a WordPress Core Options and Themes may not implement all of those functions. You can find all of the functions/features separately from WP-Admin Menus.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.