D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Change background coulor First and second ROW

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Change background coulor First and second ROW

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hannes strache
    Participant

I can not find where to change the background coulor behind the First Row Description and Images. Also behind a part of the slider and third row by the way. I Woud like to have it the same as the rest of the slider BackGround.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

What is the Theme Name and Site URL ?

hannes strache
    Participant

Simplify extend
    http://WWW.pureuppsala.se

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Do you want to change the Body Background ? You can do it from WP-Admin > Appearance > Background. You can set any pure color or image from there as the Website Background

hannes strache
    Participant

Great! Thanks!

Any Idea how th change the mobile menu width to full screen width? By default IT seems to be about 3/4 of the total width.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can change the width from style-responsive.css file or following This Technique

hannes strache
    Participant

Thanks! I found the default width….changed fr.o.m. 220 to 300 ….but how Do i change IT to be full width at Any mobile screensize???

simplify-main-menu li { float: none; width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; }
    #simplify-main-menu ul ul a { margin: 0 auto; width: 90%; padding: 9px 5%; }
    .versep { background: transparent; border-bottom: transparent; }

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

width: 100%;

hannes strache
    Participant

Already tried but not working….. is it only on first line? With 100% it gives a result like 100px for some reson.

simplify-main-menu li { float: none; width:100%; margin: 0 auto; }
    #simplify-main-menu ul ul a { margin: 0 auto; width: 90%; padding: 9px 5%; }
    .versep { background: transparent; border-bottom: transparent; }

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can add this in the WP-Admin > Appearance > Simplify Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area

There are some other factors, too. These are Major Customization and you may take our Custom Service Opportunity

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.