D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Change Color to Menu, Underline Under Menu and Button Under Slide Show

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Change Color to Menu, Underline Under Menu and Button Under Slide Show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kerry Parks
    Participant

I am trying to change the color to the menu, underline under menu and the button under slide show. I was able to change the background behind the slider using Customized Designer, but none of the other color change when I change the color code. I wanted to change the color of what I listed to forest green using this code #006E4B. Can someone help? The website is http://www.h-lmillworks.com/. The theme I am using is Simplicity Extended.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please follow This Technique for any styling of our Extended Version Themes

HerTubeMedia
    Participant

I was able to change the color of navigation tabs, but I can’t change the color for the widgets, Learn More or subscribe buttons. Those blue buttons should be green like the color in my logo. I followed the steps and everything turned green except the subscribe buttons and the learn more buttons. When it was time to save the css code it would not save properly and the colors remained blue. Please help?

Thanks
    Audrey

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can use this in the WP-Admin > Appearance > Innovation Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area Box

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.