D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Change Link URL for Featured Box 01-03 in Simplify

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Change Link URL for Featured Box 01-03 in Simplify

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dee Mock
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to change the link URL for the Featured Box 01 – 03 images. I have added the correct link URL in the box labeled LINK URL and then clicked “Save All Changes” button. The Link URL reverts back to the image file URL instead of remaining the click through Link URL. Is there something else I need to be doing? Thanks.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from MDMock on February 8, 2013, 23:35
    Hi, I’m trying to change the link URL for the Featured Box 01 – 03 images. I have added the correct link URL in the box labeled LINK URL and then clicked “Save All Changes” button. The Link URL reverts back to the image file URL instead of remaining the click through Link URL. Is there something else I need to be doing? Thanks.

FREE Version of Simplify don’t support Featured Box Linking.

Biz Buzz
    Participant

I am trying to find out the answer to this as well. I am confused as to how someone purchases the theme?

Biz Buzz
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from BizBuzz on February 11, 2013, 21:47
    I am trying to find out the answer to this as well. I am confused as to how someone purchases the theme?

Ok, I think I see…I can’t just buy a theme, I have to buy a starter pack and I get the theme and the extra features in it.

Thanks…

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from BizBuzz on February 11, 2013, 23:45

Quote:

Ok, I think I see…I can’t just buy a theme, I have to buy a starter pack and I get the theme and the extra features in it.

Thanks…

Simplify has two theme Editions, Free and Extend. If you read the Membership Page an Simplify Page carefully you will find that Extend Editions are for the DEVELOPER Members only. You can visit the DEMO of Extend Editions too.

Biz Buzz
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from d5creation on February 12, 2013, 00:04

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks…

Simplify has two theme Editions, Free and Extend. If you read the Membership Page an Simplify Page carefully you will find that Extend Editions are for the DEVELOPER Members only. You can visit the DEMO of Extend Editions too.

I am revisiting this because I am totally confused. In order to get those links to work, I have to purchase the Developers package? Is that correct? And does this mean that I have to pay the developers package once a year so that the them is working?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from BizBuzz on March 31, 2013, 19:59

Quote:
    Quote from d5creation on February 12, 2013, 00:04

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks…

I am revisiting this because I am totally confused. In order to get those links to work, I have to purchase the Developers package? Is that correct? And does this mean that I have to pay the developers package once a year so that the them is working?

We replied to your E-Mail. Please check that.

Edgar Arguello
    Participant

Hi guys I have the exact same question and I´m totally confused as well. I want my featured boxes to link to my pages. What do I need to do? What do I need to buy? Is it a once time purchase?.. thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Pelao73 on April 5, 2013, 03:10
    Hi guys I have the exact same question and I´m totally confused as well. I want my featured boxes to link to my pages. What do I need to do? What do I need to buy? Is it a once time purchase?.. thank you

We replied to your E-Mail. Please check that.

Jennifer Lennon
    Participant

Ok, I’m looking to do this too (make photos/features linkable)

Frances Mendez
    Participant

Same problem. Someone help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.