D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Change the hover over image in the top menu

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Change the hover over image in the top menu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dave Wood
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased the Business Line Pro template and love the product. I would however like to be able to change the “orange arrow” that shows up on the top menu when you hover. Is it possible to change that image to some thing else? Where would I find that code? Is it possible to at least change the color of the arrow?

http://www.socp.ca

Thanks for the wonderful product.

D

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Dave on February 7, 2014, 00:30
    Hello,

I purchased the Business Line Pro template and love the product. I would however like to be able to change the “orange arrow” that shows up on the top menu when you hover. Is it possible to change that image to some thing else? Where would I find that code? Is it possible to at least change the color of the arrow?

http://www.socp.ca

Thanks for the wonderful product.

D

Use this into the box WP-Admin > Appearance > Business Line Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area

Code:
    <style>
    #d5businesslinepro-main-menu a:hover, #d5businesslinepro-main-menu .current-menu-item > a, #d5businesslinepro-main-menu .current-menu-ancestor > a, #d5businesslinepro-main-menu .current_page_item > a, #d5businesslinepro-main-menu .current_page_ancestor > a {background-image: none; }
    </style>
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.