D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Change the photos on the first page to videos from youtube…

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Change the photos on the first page to videos from youtube…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Ali Mansho
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My website is:
    http://globalconsolationnetwork.com/

On the first page, there are four images down, I actually want to change them to video form youtube.. I’ve been trying hard to do it with no luck…

you can find the code I wanted here below:
    <iframe src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZDD6FtNMpNw?wmode=transparent&#8221; frameborder=”0″ width=”560″ height=”315″></iframe>

The thing I can put the link to redirect the photo to the video I wanted on youtube. I, however, want to see the youtube in the page without redirecting the user to another page “to youtube”??
    I don’t mind to play with the code, just let me know the right place…
    YOur help is highly appreciated…

Please send me back here and to my email : [email protected]

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We are apologizing but the 04 Featured images can’t be converted to video at present state. You can put Video in the Banner Image or instead of Sliding Images. But this feature is only available in Pro Version.

Ali Mansho
    Participant

Sorry I don’t understand what do you mean by the banner image/Sliding image? Where is it? Is it on the first page?
    Did you mean in Pro Version I can put videos instead of the 4 images for the frontpage style? Does it give me that facility?

Sorry, do you have support on the phone or chatting, please?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

The banner means if you visit to our demo site at This Link the sliding images in the Front Page. You can replace the sliding image with a Video.

You can also input video within the 04 featured box.

But these features are available in the Pro version only.

STARTER and ADVANCED Members can get support via Support Ticket and DEVELOPER Members can get support via E-Mail. Even we do little customization for the DEVELOPER Members.

Thanks

Ali Mansho
    Participant

Thanks for your great reply.
    So, you mean it’s better for me to switch to pro?
    I, however, hosted my domain on hostgator which means they are partner with you? Doesn’t that allow me to get a pro version for free?
    Let me know if you need my info in hostgator..
    So, if I need to switch for pro. What about my current website and theme? Can I keep the pages I built and the widgets i used on the current one?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Yes, your pages and posts will remain the same. Nothing will be changed. You will just switch your theme from D5 Business Line to D5 Business Line Pro and will input the Extra Functionalists within the Theme Options page. You can download the D5 Business Line Pro Version from This Page once your membership status will be STARTER, ADVANCED or DEVELOPER. We are not affiliated or hosted with HostGator. We are sorry but can’t understand on HostGator. We need not any info of HostGator. You will be able to do everything. If you face any problem you will contact with us.

Thanks

Ali Mansho
    Participant

Actually, Hosthgator.com allowed me to get the WordPress for free. The wordpress seemed compatible with you.
    Anyway, any phone no. to call before I upgrade to pr version, please.
    I will be calling from the US, Florida.

Ali Mansho
    Participant

Could you please: promote me to Starter version because I liked you on Facebook:
    https://d5creation.com/promotions/
    And my name on the facebook to make sure is:
    Ali M. Mansho
    My domain is: http://www.globalconsolationnetwork.com/

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

The Facebook Liking is a offer that you may be selected according to lottery. We select one person every month. Now there is no scope to select. It will be done in the end of this month.

Ali Mansho
    Participant

Thanks again for your reply…
    I really somebody to talk with on the phone before i make the purchase…
    Appreciating your support…!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We are apologizing but we have no policy for phone support. You can write your queries here or using our contact system.

Ali Mansho
    Participant

Dear Sir,
    I’m really UNHAPPY??? Because I already paid for the pro version but your promise I couldn’t apply it on my website???
    I sent you the following statement at the first of this discussion and you said to me that i will be able to apply it on the PRO version????
    “On the first page, there are four images down, I actually want to change them to video from youtube.. I’ve been trying hard to do it with no luck..”

I agree with you that I can post videos but only for the banner…
    I don’t need videos on the banner, I need videos instead of the down images: In the featured BOXS – instead of the images..?Otherwise I wouldn’t buy it at all… You said to me that those feature are available only on PRO the one I bought…?
    Please send me how can I replace them or add to them video under them ,please…

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from alimansho on September 15, 2012, 13:38
    Dear Sir,
    I’m really UNHAPPY??? Because I already paid for the pro version but your promise I couldn’t apply it on my website???
    I sent you the following statement at the first of this discussion and you said to me that i will be able to apply it on the PRO version????
    “On the first page, there are four images down, I actually want to change them to video from youtube.. I’ve been trying hard to do it with no luck..”

I agree with you that I can post videos but only for the banner…
    I don’t need videos on the banner, I need videos instead of the down images: In the featured BOXS – instead of the images..?Otherwise I wouldn’t buy it at all… You said to me that those feature are available only on PRO the one I bought…?
    Please send me how can I replace them or add to them video under them ,please…

Hello,

We are apologizing if you not find the options! The option is present in the front page 4 featured boxes. Just Input the Video Iframe Code from YouTube and Paste it within the description field. Leave the Featured Box Title and Image field blank. Thus your site will show the videos. Please remember the width for the videos.

If you can’t do that you may provide us the 04 video links with your WP Dashboard User Id and Password in [email protected] We will do the rest for you.

Thanks

Ali Mansho
    Participant

Oh. Many thanks…
    I got it…
    However, the blank image will give a blank square instead of leaving the space empty without that empty square..
    Please test what I’m saying.. In other words, can I get rid of the empty square???

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from alimansho on September 15, 2012, 20:56
    Oh. Many thanks…
    I got it…
    However, the blank image will give a blank square instead of leaving the space empty without that empty square..
    Please test what I’m saying.. In other words, can I get rid of the empty square???

Which browser are you using? For Firefox it is ok. But for all Browser Please do a Small Customization.

Open the style.css file and go to 887

Replace

Code:
    #featured-boxs img.box-image {
    border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 5px 0 #000000;
    height: 107px;
    width: 21px;
    }

with

Code:
    #featured-boxs img.box-image {
    border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 5px 0 #000000;
    height: 107px;
    width: 21px;
    display: none;
    }

Hope this sill solve your problem.

If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Ali Mansho
    Participant

I see..
    Thank you very much..
    I will try it if I need it later, and I’m sure it will work…
    Appreciating your prompt reply…

Great service.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from alimansho on September 15, 2012, 22:21
    I see..
    Thank you very much..
    I will try it if I need it later, and I’m sure it will work…
    Appreciating your prompt reply…

Great service.

The easiest solution you may use is

Go to the D5 Business Line Pro Options and Select General Options

Point to the textarea of Custom Code Within Head Area and Paste the following.

Code:
    <style>#featured-boxs img.box-image { display: none; }</style>

Save Options

Cheers!

If you use this method don’t need to edit the style.css file.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.