D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Changing Font in Small Business Pro Theme

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Changing Font in Small Business Pro Theme

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sue Tashjian
    Participant

I am using the small business pro theme and when I open it up in my iPad – the font for all of the headings turns into a fancy calligraphy font. It looks awful….how do I change the font in the template so it can be used on all devices.
    Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from suetash on March 3, 2013, 19:19
    I am using the small business pro theme and when I open it up in my iPad – the font for all of the headings turns into a fancy calligraphy font. It looks awful….how do I change the font in the template so it can be used on all devices.
    Thanks

This is Retina Ready Display. It depends on device manufacturer and the configuration. You can provide a screenshot for us.

Pouline Middleton
    Participant

What if I do want to change the heading font to another, though. Can’t seem to find control of this even in the css file.
    Is it possible?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from [email protected] on April 15, 2013, 20:42
    What if I do want to change the heading font to another, though. Can’t seem to find control of this even in the css file.
    Is it possible?

We see that your Membership Level is DEVELOPER. You can use Extend Edition Theme.

You can change the heading font putting such these code in the Custom Code within Head Area of Small Business Options.

Code:
    <style>
    #heading { font-family: Coda; }
    </style>
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.