D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Changing the social network icons/colour scheme

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Changing the social network icons/colour scheme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Lee Hopkins
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from leehopkins on February 5, 2013, 12:09
    G’day,

Is there a way of changing the social network icons? I’d love to swap them to something that doesn’t cause such visual conflict as the ones you currently are using.

Thanks

You can replace the social icons from the images folder of Theme Directory

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    G’day,

Is there a way of changing the social network icons? I’d love to swap them to something that doesn’t cause such visual conflict as the ones you currently are using.

Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    G’day,

Thanks

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

How would I be able to add more social networks?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from leehopkins on February 5, 2013, 18:15
    How would I be able to add more social networks?

The present version can support 05 social networks. If you want more that will require custom coding. You can also include the icons in a Text Widget in the footer.

Lee Hopkins
    Participant

Thanks.

Steven Paul
    Participant

I would like to change the orange color of the background that is behind the social media icons in the header area… Where can this change be made? Social-Media-Icon-Backgrounds.jpg

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from testdrivetech on April 25, 2013, 23:59
    I would like to change the orange color of the background that is behind the social media icons in the header area… Where can this change be made? Social-Media-Icon-Backgrounds.jpg

What is your website URL?

Kari Lebeau
    Participant

On social icons….

Even when changing the icon images in the images folder, the icons are still the original ones. Is there somewhere else these image files are actually being pulled from?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from karilebeau on May 27, 2013, 21:27
    On social icons….

Even when changing the icon images in the images folder, the icons are still the original ones. Is there somewhere else these image files are actually being pulled from?

We see that your Membership Status is FREE. Free Version of Small Business has no social icons.

Evgeny Volkov
    Participant

how to add icons for social networks such as http://vk.com/ or http://www.ok.ru/ in the template NewsPress Extend

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please consider that you should open a new Thread for any new Question. This Thread is not relevant with your question. Anyway, you can follow This Tutorial to add any custom Social Icon in NewsPress Extend

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.