D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Clor change

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Dutch
    Participant

Hi

I am building a wordpress site for a charity based here in the UK. I like the layout of the D% Corporate lite but wondered; the site I am building has 6 special sections, is it possible to change the basic colour in each of the sections so that they stand out from one another?

When I use the theme I was able to change the background to reflect the charities colours but every theme has the same font; drop down menu and footer colours it is thes ethat I would like to change if I can in the lite version. If I can can you please tell me how I can do it.

regards and any help appreciated

Steven Paul
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from goalseeker on January 27, 2013, 21:06
    Hi

I am building a wordpress site for a charity based here in the UK. I like the layout of the D% Corporate lite but wondered; the site I am building has 6 special sections, is it possible to change the basic colour in each of the sections so that they stand out from one another?

When I use the theme I was able to change the background to reflect the charities colours but every theme has the same font; drop down menu and footer colours it is thes ethat I would like to change if I can in the lite version. If I can can you please tell me how I can do it.

regards and any help appreciated

You can but be prepared to do some digging in the code even with a pair version. See what I’ve done at http://testdrivetech.net/

Jonathan Middleton
    Participant

Thanks testdrivet-ech but are you able to tell us which code you changed?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.