D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Colors on D5 Corporate

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Colors on D5 Corporate

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nancy Paul
    Participant

I would like to change the colors to match the colors in my logo. Is there a way to do that?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Yes, you can. You need to input custom css within the Custom Code within Head Area Option of Theme Options. You can copy entire color css from the css folder to the box and include starting and closing style tag. Then you can change the color values as peer your need.

BTW can you please mention the site url?

Nancy Paul
    Participant

Thanks. I am not comfortable with changing the CSS. Can you provide a little more direction. Where do I go to find the area that needs to be changed. My website is http://www.bottomline-llc.com but there is only a coming soon page currently there.

Nancy Paul
    Participant

I see where to put the code but can’t find “entire color css from the css folder”. Can you help?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from NancyP on November 10, 2012, 09:24
    I see where to put the code but can’t find “entire color css from the css folder”. Can you help?

CORPORATE Theme has come with 09 different color schemes. We think that any of these 09 color schemes should match with your logo and/or brand color. You can find the color scheme selecting option in the Theme Options.

If these 09 color schemes don’t match with your brand color you can edit the color css. But direct editing the color css is not wise. You should implement the editing within the Custom Code within Head Area of Theme Options. You will find the Specific Color css in the CSS folder. Take necessary css parts and put that in thw box like this.

Code:
    <style>
    #heading { color:#000000;}
    </style>

You can find CORPORATE Tutorial Here.

Nancy Paul
    Participant

Ok, I found the code and went through it. I didn’t know there were so many different colors of green. Really hard to differentiate some of them. Took me a long time to get through it. I put it in and missed a few changes. If I give you a color palette can I pay you to adjust the colors to my custom look?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from NancyP on November 10, 2012, 10:35
    Ok, I found the code and went through it. I didn’t know there were so many different colors of green. Really hard to differentiate some of them. Took me a long time to get through it. I put it in and missed a few changes. If I give you a color palette can I pay you to adjust the colors to my custom look?

Yes, you can take the opportunity of our service hour. Our team will be happy to do it for you. But first of all you need to install WordPress in your domain and need to send one admin id and password to the e-mail address [email protected]. Also should be included your logo. Please find details Here for that service.

Nancy Paul
    Participant

Thanks. What would the service code be and how long is a Unit of Service?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please check your e-mail. We replied you in your e-mail.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.