D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Corporate Extend Background Color Change

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Corporate Extend Background Color Change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Randy Rollins
    Participant

How do I change the background color of my theme? It seems to be an off-white and have tried multiple times to change the code to #FFFFFF, but it never seems to work.

http://0374cae.netsolhost.com/WordPress/

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from integral_resources on June 22, 2013, 00:55
    How do I change the background color of my theme? It seems to be an off-white and have tried multiple times to change the code to #FFFFFF, but it never seems to work.

http://0374cae.netsolhost.com/WordPress/

You can do this from Appearance > Background

Randy Rollins
    Participant

That is to change the background color, not the box that holds all the content of the website. Inside the box- that background color is what I want to change.

Anthony Mink
    Participant

I am also seeking how to change the color within the box.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from integral_resources on June 24, 2013, 22:49
    That is to change the background color, not the box that holds all the content of the website. Inside the box- that background color is what I want to change.

You can use the following code in the Custom Code within Head Area of CORPORATE Options. Please change the color value as expected.

Code:
    <style>
    #container { background: #F6F5F5; }
    </style>
    D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from MelsDeveloper on June 25, 2013, 01:40
    I am also seeking how to change the color within the box.

The Previous answer is also applicable for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.