D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Corporate Extend Custom Menu Issue

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Corporate Extend Custom Menu Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Randy Rollins
    Participant

Ayo!

In the footer areas (1-4) I created a custom menu for each section, but under each title the links are off center? I took a screen shot of the problem, but how do I put it in this forum? ah! maybe my brain is leaking. Here’s a link to the page. http://0374cae.netsolhost.com/WordPress/ Thank you!!!

Randy Rollins
    Participant

Also! I was curious if I can get rid of those dotted lines under each section and the little squares?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see that you are not using the latest version of Theme. Anyway you can fix this using the following code in the Custom Code within Head Area of CORPORATE Options.

Code:
    <style>
    .widget .menu { float: none; }
    #footer-sidebar .widget li, #footer-sidebar .widget ul{ border: none; }
    </style>

Thanks

Randy Rollins
    Participant

Thank you! It got rid of the lines and aligned everything, but the symbols are still there. Is there a way to change them to something else or erase them? Thank you again! You guys rule.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Replace the above code with the following:

Code:
    <style>
    .widget .menu { float: none; }
    #footer-sidebar .widget li, #footer-sidebar .widget ul{ border: none; }
    #footer-sidebar .widget li { background: none no-repeat scroll 0 7px transparent; padding: 3px 0; }
    </style>
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.