D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Corporate Pro: Slider Duration Adjustment

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Corporate Pro: Slider Duration Adjustment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael Compisi
    Participant

Is there any way to adjust the duration of the slider? The default slider hold is about three seconds – I would like to make it longer. I have looked at the HTML and did not see any values that looked appropriate for adjustment. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Theme: Corporate Pro v1.5.04

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from macompisi on November 12, 2012, 02:20
    Is there any way to adjust the duration of the slider? The default slider hold is about three seconds – I would like to make it longer. I have looked at the HTML and did not see any values that looked appropriate for adjustment. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Theme: Corporate Pro v1.5.04

Hello,

We will include a Theme Option for this in the next theme version. Now you can do the following to change the interval.

– go to d5slide-option.js and open it under js folder
    – insert interval: 2500, after line 11 and save. Chnage 2500 as per your requirement. ( 1 sec = 1000 )

Thanks

Peter van Dam
    Participant

Great advise. Can I also change the speed of change? Regards, Peter van Dam

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Foqis on November 13, 2012, 00:17
    Great advise. Can I also change the speed of change? Regards, Peter van Dam

Why not? Sure.

Micah Caswell
    Participant

I am using v1.8, but can’t figure out how to change the slider duration. Any help is much appreciated.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

I am using v1.8, but can’t figure out how to change the slider duration. Any help is much appreciated.

Please find the First Reply. You can do this from Theme Options in CORPORATE Extend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.