D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

D5 BUSINESS LINE

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support D5 BUSINESS LINE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Zielinski
    Participant

To whom it may concern,

We are using you D5 BUSINESS LINE template. We Really like it a lot! We are experiencing some problems with the banner and menus links. the banner is concealing the drop down menus, and I cannot find a fix.

Our website is http://www.zcsassociates.com.

We want to upgrade, but are reluctant to do so with this issue currently at hand.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,

Paul Zielinski
    Gunnery Sergeant; USMC- Retired

Paul Zielinski: C.P.P. / P.H.R.
    President/CEO
    Z.C.S. & Associates
    P: 888.590.6710 ext. 801
    F: 866.539.8004

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Dear User,
    If you face any problem with 2.2 version regarding Sub Menu appearance please wait until the next version be live. We have submitted the next version 2.2.1. You can also download the version from the Ticket Location.

You can also solve the problem putting the line of css just after 414 line of the style.css file

z-index: 9999;

Thanks

Gary Russell
    Participant

Dear ZCs 604, i have similar problem,my web address is http://www.your-pass.co.uk this looks ok from pc but when you access from an iphone for example it isn’t displaying the main banner correctly, i have checked yours and loooks good from pc but not on iphone, this only started happening after latest update, cannot find a solution 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.