D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

D5 Business Line Free – Links dont work on mobile (Android or iphone)

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support D5 Business Line Free – Links dont work on mobile (Android or iphone)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frank Genovesi
    Participant

To confirm that I have read other posts and responses from D5 to have downloaded the same theme directly from D5 to have further installed and activated it (as advised in this forum by D5). I also deleted the theme that I had originally installed and activated through wordpress. Unfortunately however, the weblinks still do not work although they always do on my pc – both from the home page from using business line options within wordpress as placed below some images I uploaded and also within other pages inserted as html).

If this can’t be resolved, then sadly I will have no option other than to find another theme that doesn’t present this issue.

Please assist as I’m otherwise very happy.

Thank you.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from frankg on October 1, 2013, 08:57
    To confirm that I have read other posts and responses from D5 to have downloaded the same theme directly from D5 to have further installed and activated it (as advised in this forum by D5). I also deleted the theme that I had originally installed and activated through wordpress. Unfortunately however, the weblinks still do not work although they always do on my pc – both from the home page from using business line options within wordpress as placed below some images I uploaded and also within other pages inserted as html).

If this can’t be resolved, then sadly I will have no option other than to find another theme that doesn’t present this issue.

Please assist as I’m otherwise very happy.

Thank you.

We checked and everything is working as expected.

Frank Genovesi
    Participant

Please explain exactly what you checked as the problem persists.

Frank Genovesi
    Participant

For the record, my website is:
    http://www.intellisolve.com.au
    Thank you.

Frank Genovesi
    Participant

The links still do not work on mobile devices, only my pc.
    Will upgrading to a paid version solve this or is there something else that can be done?
    Please respond.
    Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.